Accounting and Auditing
Accounting & Auditing
We provide bookkeeping and accounting services to clients, and we assist clients to work with auditors to perform audit and to comply with the audit requirements of the Hong Kong limited companies.
Let us be your Company Secretary. To set up a company, we are here to help.
According to the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, every limited company should have a Company Secretary. The Company Secretary may be one of the directors, an individual who ordinarily resides in Hong Kong or a corporate body that has its registered office or a place of business in Hong Kong.
Our company work will include:
- Managing and keeping the company’s statutory book (register of shareholders / directors)
- Organizing required meetings of directors and shareholders alongside preparation of minutes
- Preparing and filing annual returns
- Transferring of share / share allotment
- Filing of statutory forms
- Changing a company’s registered address
- Ensuring that the company complies with relevant laws and regulations
We also help our clients to set up their company. We give advice for which kind of company can optimize their business benefits.
Copyright © 2023 Abacus Tax Limited
Created by Abacus Tax Limited